This week’s update will be violent! Team up with Skull Knight and defeat Zodd the Immortal to send him back to his dimension in the Berserk Collaboration event.
If you need more blood, then you can take part in the Arsha Leaderboard and defeat other adventurers to score points. Fight your way to the top of the leaderboard to get some awesome rewards that prove your prowess.
Returning adventurers will be able to restore Afuaru’s Map and summon Afuaru’s Treasure Chest with their guild.
Read more about this brutal update below.
- Berserk Collaboration
- Period: November 20 (after maintenance)–December 4 (before maintenance)
- During the event period, complete special quests where you need to team up with the Skull Knight to defeat Zodd the Immortal. Zodd will also appear as a boss during the event period, so defeat Zodd and send him back to his dimension!
- Click <HERE> for the full details of the event.
- Arsha Leaderboard
- Period: November 20 (after maintenance)–December 4 (before maintenance)
- During the event period, kill (via PK or Guild War) as many players as you can in the Arsha server to accumulate points – players with the most kill points win rare prizes!
- Click <Here> for full details of the event.
- Click <Here> to see your standing in the Arsha Leaderboard. (will be live shortly)
- Click <Here> to learn how to participate in the short clip forum contest.
- Get Restored Afuaru’s Maps!
- Period: November 20 (after maintenance)–December 11 (before maintenance)
- During the event period, all returning adventurers who reach a certain level can claim [Event] Restored Afuaru’s Map via the Challenge tab (Y)!
- You must be a “Returning” adventurer to participate.
- Returning adventurers are those who have not logged in for at least 30 days (720 hours)
- If you reach Lv. 60, you will be able to get up to three [Event] Restored Afuaru’s Maps.
- Available once per in-game family.
- If have completed the challenge during the event period, you can claim your [Event] Restored Afuaru’s Map reward from the Challenge tab even after the event period is over.
||[Event] Restored Afuaru’s Map x1
||[Event] Restored Afuaru’s Map x1
||[Event] Restored Afuaru’s Map x1
- How to use [Event] Restored Afuaru’s Map
- [Event] Restored Afuaru’s Map will expire and be deleted 7 days after being claimed from the Challenge tab.
- You can summon Afuaru’s Treasure Chest from a designated location using the [Event] Restored Afuaru’s Map.
- Since there are multiple designated locations, find the location closest to where you are to summon the treasure chest.
- All guild members can participate to attack the summoned Afuaru’s Treasure Chest. All guild members that participated in the attack will get rewards.
- Only the guild master or an officer can summon an Afuaru’s Treasure Chest.
- Defeat the summoned Afuaru’s Treasure Chest together with your guild!
- You can randomly obtain one of the following items after defeating Afuaru’s Treasure Chest.
- Dandelion Weapon Box
- Kzarka Weapon Box
- Nouver Sub-weapon Box
- Memory Fragment
- Black Magic Crystal – Harphia
- Black Magic Crystal – Cobelinus
- Black Magic Crystal – Viper
- Black Magic Crystal – Hystria
- Black Magic Crystal – Carmae
- Muskan’s Shoes
- Golden Coelacanth
- Giath’s Helmet
- Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor
- Red Nose’s Armor
- Bheg’s Gloves
- Ogre Ring
- Basilisk’s Belt
- Ring of Crescent Guardian
- Advice of Valks(+25)
- Advice of Valks(+50)
- Sharp Black Crystal Shard Bundle: 3
- Hard Black Crystal Shard Bundle: 3
- [Event] High-Quality Draught Box
- Serap’s Necklace
- Valks’ Cry
- Krogdalo’s Origin Stone
- Season of Giving
- Event 1. Yvrugs A-Coming!: November 13 (after maintenance)–November 27 (before maintenance)
- Event 2. Special Challenges: November 14 00:00 UTC–November 27 23:59 UTC
- Community Event: 2020 Calendar Contest
- Voting period: November 19 – November 24
- Winners announced on: November 25
- Chomp! Choco Stick Day
- Event 1: Fight, Fish, Gather for Choco Sticks!
- Event 2: Complete Challenges for Choco Sticks!: November 7 (00:00 UTC)–November 20 (23:59 UTC) (You can continue with this event until this time!)
- Community Event: Halloween Costume Contest
- Congratulations to all winners! Winner’s Announced <HERE>
- Reworked the design of the following UI.
- Cow milking minigame
- Fairy Information
In the game, milk is almost like liquid gold to cooking enthusiasts.
We wanted to keep the value of milk high, so compared with some other ingredients we were slower in making this item more readily available. However, after the Imperial Crafting Delivery update on November 6, the demand for milk has gotten even higher.
In response, we decided to increase the amount of milk you can get from playing the cow milking minigame. Depending on future data analyses, we may make further changes on ways to get milk.
- The cow milking minigame is now considered as gathering. Therefore, you can now get Gathering EXP from milking cows.
- Changed the amount of Energy consumed and Milk obtained for the cow milking minigame.
- Energy consumption
- When successful: 5 → 10
- When failed: 2 → 4
- Milk obtained
- Regardless of Gathering level: 5–10
- Gathering Beginner 1–Skilled 10: 15–35
- Gathering Professional 1–Artisan 10: 25–45
- Gathering Master 1–Guru 50: 35–55
- Fixed the issue where the character’s motions looked unnatural after failing the cow milking minigame.
- Added the maximum War Hero participant capacity information to the Node War information. (You can see it by bringing the mouse cursor over a Node in the World Map.)
- Changed the maximum War Hero participation capacity for some of the Node War regions as follows.
- Tier 3 Serendia Shrine Node (Maximum capacity: 30 participants) War Hero capacity 5 → 3
- Tier 3 Hexe Sanctuary Node (Maximum capacity: 30 participants) War Hero capacity 5 → 3
- Tier 3 Pilgrim’s Haven Node (Maximum capacity: 30 participants) War Hero capacity 5 → 3
- Tier 3 Northwestern Gateway Node (Maximum capacity: 40 participants) War Hero capacity 5 → 4
- Tier 3 Olvia Coast Node (Maximum capacity: 40 participants) War Hero capacity 5 → 4
- Tier 3 Longleaf Tree Sentry Post (Maximum capacity: 40 participants) War Hero capacity 5 → 4
- Tier 3 Phoniel’s Cabin Node (Maximum capacity: 40 participants) War Hero capacity 5 → 4
- Tier 3 Ancado Coast Node (Maximum capacity: 40 participants) War Hero capacity 5 → 4
- Tier 4 Glish Ruins Node (Maximum capacity: 30 participants) War Hero capacity 10 → 3
- Tier 4 Abandoned Iron Mine Node (Maximum capacity: 30 participants) War Hero capacity 10 → 3
- Tier 4 Witch’s Chapel Node (Maximum capacity: 30 participants) War Hero capacity 10 → 3
- There is no longer a cooldown for selling to Imperial Fishing Delivery or Imperial Crafting Delivery managers after connecting to the game.
- Removed the Fever Time weekend drop rate boost for fishing Ancient Relic Crystal Shard.
- Please click <here> for the updated Fever Time event page.
- Removed unnatural structures near the broken wagon at Highland Junction.
- Adjusted the location where the Iliya Freight Ship arrives at the port in Velia.
- Fixed the graphical issues in certain areas of Riyed Island.
- Added NPC dialogue for Emma Bartali which guides you to the NPC you need to talk to first, in cases where you did not yet meet the prior knowledge requirements before talking to Emma Bartali.
- Your dialogue with certain NPCs will now change to reflect your amity with them.
- Added a skill lock feature for mounts (excluding guild mounts).
- Mounts with the lock feature applied will maintain the lock feature when they are kept at the Stable/Wharf, or even when killed.
- Courser’s Spirit and Two-seater skill cannot use the lock feature.
We received feedback that the skill training minigame activating even during inconvenient moments was a nuisance. Therefore, we decided to add this feature so you can have more choice about when to use your mount’s skills.
- Improved the camera perspective and convenience of getting off from large ships.
- When moving while on board the Epheria Carrack, the camera perspective will move further away from the ship and increase the field of view as you sail.
- Improved the camera perspective and effects when using sailing skills (PowerAccel., BreezySail, Ram) for the Epheria Cog and large ships (Bartali Sailboat, Epheria Sailboat, Epheria Frigate, Improved Epheria Frigate, [Guild] Galley, Epheria Carrack).
- You can press the R key while moving or using sailing skills on the above ships to quickly stop, allowing you to get off the ships more easily.
- Changed the Quick-Retreat sailing skill control to “Shift + S”. If you press the S key while the ship has stopped, you will slowly move back. If you press Shift + S, you will use Quick-Retreat, which allows you to move back more quickly.
- Revised the description for Arduanatt’s skill Wings of Wind to match the actual conditions for using the skill.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s stamina would momentarily be abnormal when using the escape feature while on board a ship or Forest Path Wagon.
- Fixed the issue where the cannon on the first row from the right side of Zafina Cannons and Serena Cannons would move simultaneously with their handles.
- Fixed the issue where the horses’ movement would occasionally stop when moving onboard the Forest Path Wagon.
- Added usage information to the descriptions of equipment that can be equipped on an Epheria Caravel or Epheria Galleass.
- Added text on the item description of Verdant Black Stone which explains how to obtain it.
- Fixed the issue where text about the increasing Hunting EXP was not being displayed on the item description of Manos Hunter’s Clothes.
- Added descriptions about the Improved Epheria Sailboat and Improved Epheria Frigate on Benelois ship items which can be equipped onto those ships.
- Equipping the Helm Destroyer’s Belt and the Necklace of the Sealed Spell/Magical Power will now give you a set effect.
- Changed the items NPC Haz sells.
- Added Arsha Outfit and Arsha Helmet for trial characters.
- These items can be bought from NPC Haz by buying Arsha’s Chest.
- Because of the addition of Arsha’s Outfit Box and Arsha’s Outfit Box (Helmet), the item description of Arsha’s Chest has been changed.
- Open the Arsha’s Outfit Box or Arsha’s Outfit Box (Helmet) to get items suitable for your class.
- The outfits are trial character exclusive.
- Arsha Helmet is unavailable for Shai.
- Certain gear pieces that older trial characters had equipped or in their inventory have been removed. To get new gear, speak with the NPC Haz.
- You can now use Imperial Cuisine to pack the following items into a Master’s Cooking Box.
- King of Jungle Hamburg x15
- Meat Sandwich x15
- Ham Sandwich x15
- You can no longer use Imperial Cuisine to pack the following items into a Master’s Cooking Box.
- Special Arehaza Meal x18
- Balenos Meal x15
- You can now use Imperial Cuisine to pack the following items into a Guru’s Cooking Box.
- Special Arehaza Meal x27
- Balenos Meal x24
- You can no longer use Imperial Cuisine to pack the following items into a Guru’s Cooking Box.
- King of Jungle Hamburg x24
- Meat Sandwich x18
- Ham Sandwich x18
Some of the ingredients for Imperial Crafting Delivery, especially those for Cooking Box, have been adjusted.
The general goal is to adjust Crafting Difficulty according to the Box Grade. For Cooking, the collection of ingredients is directly linked to production output. Therefore, the less the ingredients you need to get in person are, the higher the efficiency will be. Previously, collecting ingredients for some of the food included in a low grade box was too difficult, while collecting ingredients for those included in a high-grade box was easy.
Since the required quantity of the ingredients has also been adjusted, there won’t be any significant change in your profit. However, those foods that are more easy to produce will now be included in low grade boxes and those that are more difficult to produce in high-grade boxes.
For details on newly added Pearl Shop Update, please click < Here > !
- Increased the difficulty of Blood Wolf Settlement as follows.
- Decreased the number of Drieghan Male/Female Goats which are raised by the Kagtum.
- Decreased the number of Blood Wolves.
- Increased the number of Kagtum Wardens and Kagtum Chasers.
- Increased the chance of getting the following loot from defeating Kagtum Guards, who appear occasionally when you rescue three or more Kagtum Prisoners.
- Akum Armor +50%
- Kagtunak +50%
- Combined Magic Crystal – Gervish +50%
- Combined Magic Crystal – Hoom +50%
- Garmoth’s Scale +900%
- Kagtum Submission Ring +100%
- Caphras Stone +50%
- Ancient Spirit Dust +25%
- Dragon Scale Fossil +25%
- Added text about the Sailor’s Oath item in the quest completion dialogue for the quest Jarette’s Support.
- Revised the acceptance condition for the “Weakness of the Living Legend” quest in the quest log (O) to match the actual condition.
- Highlighted certain parts of the dialogue for accepting the “To Heidel Church” quest.
- Fixed the issue where you could not proceed with the “Who’s Not Working?” quest due to missing NPCs.
- Fixed the issue where you could not interact with the drawers of books at the Great Library of Grána to complete the quest Bound in Darkness.
- The knowledge for the cooking boxes and alchemy boxes which can no longer be crafted due to the improvements made to the Imperial Crafting Delivery system can now be obtained through NPCs.
- Interact with the following NPCs and click the button that appears to obtain the knowledge.
- David Finto
- Fredelles Herba
- [Notice] Although the Life Skill category UI for Bartering will be applied after the 27th maintenance, the UI itself will be added after the 20th maintenance. We are making the following announcement to avoid any confusion, since it is only the UI that we are adding first, without reflecting the relevant data. This UI can be found under Barter Information window from ESC > Barter.
The new Life Skill type, Bartering, which can be obtained through bartering, was added to the Global Lab on November 12. Adjustments were made so that all those adventurers who are enjoying the Great Expedition could gain profit and Life EXP at the same time through bartering.
The life skill type Bartering will be officially updated on November 27, 2019. There might be some adjustments for the official update, but for now, we would like to present you the changed UI in the Barter Information window.
You won’t be able to actually see the increase in your Life Skill Level yet even if you do bartering after today’s update. Please wait until next week’s official update happens, when you will get bartering EXP based on the amount of bartering you have done so far!
Furthermore, soon there will be a functional update for those adventurers of the Great Ocean, including the addition of a Sea Route Search feature, Ship control improvement, etc. Please look forward to it!
- Items which are ready for collection will now be displayed at the top of the lists in the Central Market.
- You can now set up hotkeys for reefing or shaking out the sails of ships.
- The search bar in the Barter Information window will now be greyed out if no more barters are available.
- Fixed the issue where the placement of line breaks prevented the entire text of new knowledge entries from being visible.
- The titles of storage windows will now appear as follows.
- Village storage
- Before: Storage Velia
- Now: Velia Storage
- Guild storage
- Before: Storage
- Now: ____ Guild Storage
- For example, if your guild’s name is Black Spirit, then it will appear as “Black Spirit Guild Storage”
- You can now see the stats of the mount you are trying to register in the Register Mount window of stables and wharves.
- If your ship already has full durability, the repair button will no longer appear in the Wharf UI.
- Fixed the issue where changing the scale of your UI sometimes reset the scale of your UI, or changed the placement of your UI elements.
- Changed the location of the explanation for the “One World System” from the bottom left side of the screen to the left of server list in the Select Server UI.
- Fixed the issue where the mouse would stop being responsive if you pressed the RMB too rapidly while purchasing knowledge from a shop.
- Fixed the issue where the tooltip text for the nodes on the World Map did not appear correctly.
- Fixed the issue where the text on the bottom of the Server Change window did not appear correctly.
- Changed how often the Market Price on item tooltips is updated.
- Fixed the issue where friends who were connected to the game appeared disconnected in the Friend List after you changed servers.
- Fixed the issue where the location of the Party and Platoon widgets returned to their default locations in the Interface Edit Mode after using the Character Selection UI or after loading the game.
- Fixed the issue where books in the Adventure Log window sometimes bookmarked themselves.
- You can now toggle the Adventure Log window with a hotkey.
- Fixed the issue where you could not scroll with the LMB in the Ranking window.
- Fixed the issue where outdated UI would appear when you first play after deleting and reinstalling the game.
- Fixed the issue where fishing at certain locations always triggered the hardest fishing minigame, regardless of the grade of the fish.
- Fixed the issue where you could not access the Quest Rewards window for ongoing quests in the Quests window.
- Fixed the issue where the tooltip of the BDO Wiki (?) button on the Mount Information window did not appear for both land and aquatic mounts.
- Changed the default name that appears in the chats from character to family name. This will only affect families created after the November 20 maintenance, as your previous settings for this will not be overwritten.
- Fixed the issue where you could not interact with NPCs after changing your character while the Item List window was open.
- Fixed the issue where the sticky note transparency of the Notepad UI did not apply correctly.
- Fixed the issue where locked and unlocked slots were not displayed properly on the Load Cargo window.
- Added text bubble descriptions for the Gathering and Processing Masteries in the Life Skill tab within the My Information (P) window.
- The mastery points indicated in the Life Skill tab of the My Information (P) with the progress bars for Gathering and Processing are points based on your overall life skill mastery for each category.
- The mastery of each gathering tool or processing technique, including buffs from equipment, are listed on the bottom.
- Fixed the issue where information about level restrictions did not appear in the Red Battlefield Status window.
- Fixed the issue where navigation did not work correctly in the area near NPC Afuaru, in Valencia.
- Fixed the issue where the minimap appeared too dark when you were in certain regions of Kamasylvia.
- Fixed the graphical issue with the stone walls at Marni Farm Ruins.
- Fixed the graphical issue with the rocks around Phoniel’s Cabin.
- Fixed the graphical issue with the rocks around Oquilla’s Eye.
- Fixed the issue where certain NPCs at Valencia City were placed awkwardly.
- Fixed the issue where the navigation from the sea near Star’s End to Port Epheria would lead you to some structures that would cause you to get stuck.
- Fixed the issue where auto-pathing to the sea north of Weita Island would direct you to sail through Weita Island.”
- Fixed the issue where it would appear as if grass would be floating around in certain areas of Desert Naga Temple.
- Fixed the issue where there would be invisible gathering resources in certain areas of Oquilla’s Eye.
- Fixed the issue where characters would run into structures while auto-moving to Ashlynn at Ash Forest.
- Fixed the issue where you were unable to extract Black Stones from the Fishing Boat Decoration, Ship Sail, and Wagon Cover items.
- A message will now properly appear when you have successfully obtained a skill by using a Premium Appearance Change Coupon.
- Even after you obtain knowledge by interacting with the “Draft to throw away” during the “Yaak’s Sacrament” quest, a button which provides a navigation guide will still appear.
- Fixed the issue where the camera perspective was abnormal when interacting with NPCs near Merindora at Kamasylvia.
- Fixed the issue where the camera perspective would look abnormal when interacting with the Sarma Outpost Logistics Specialist NPC near Node Manager Theo Dango at Highland Junction.
- Fixed the graphical issue where branches would appear to poke through stone walls in certain areas of Marni Farm Ruins.
- Fixed the issue where the Gathering UI would be displayed even when there was nothing you can gather in certain areas of the Desert Naga Temple.
- [Sorceress] Fixed the issue where the skill Night Crow could be used four or more times consecutively when used in the air on an uphill terrain.
- Fixed the issue where certain effects were abnormal when setting up the optimization settings.
- Fixed the issue where the Pet List window would sometimes be opened automatically when connecting to the game.
- Fixed the issue where the game would stay in the loading screen after you press the “No” button in the message window which appears after you press the “Upload” button in the Setting Archive menu.
- Fixed the issue where the Anchor button did not appear even if a barter NPC was nearby.
- The button should appear if your ship is within 60 units of a barter NPC.
- Fixed the issue where the outdated character name sometimes appeared to other adventurers after your character’s name was changed.
- Fixed the issue where an abnormal message would appear when you supplied the ship 2 times in a row after registering the ship through the wharf manager.
- Fixed the issue where the ESC key would not work when you left the Pearl Shop by pressing the ESC key after entering into the Pearl Shop through the “Find in Pearl Shop” from the Central Market while in the World Map.
- Fixed the issue where the hints for obtaining knowledge about Imperial Crafting Delivery boxes were wrong.
- Fixed the issue where the selection bar would not be displayed for the menu you selected within the Extract menu for Blacksmith NPCs.
- Fixed the issue where you could not see the dye color for the [Ninja] Kibelius Sura Katana from far away when dying part 0 with the color black.
- Fixed the issue where certain NPCs at the Longleaf Tree Sentry Post were placed awkwardly.
- Fixed the issue where you were able to open the Register Mount window even when you did not have the Registration when at the Stable or Wharf.
- Fixed the issue where text would overlap with the image in the Herb Brewer minigame.
- Fixed the issue where the interaction UI would repeat its animation when switching characters while the Item List window was opened.
- Fixed the issue where you could not use the storage if you were carrying the type of trade items that makes your character appear to be carrying a knapsack.
- Fixed the issue where the mouseover tooltips in the Ranking window would not disappear.
- Fixed the issue where the exchange button for [Event] Silver Embroidered Life Clothes Exchange Coupon did not appear even when you had the item in possession.
- We are aware of the issue where selecting a town storage from the World Map gives you an Asset Value of 0.
- We are aware of the issue where the motion of [Tamer] Flash: Stance Shift I looks unnatural.