Starting today, you will be able to pre-create the Guardian, the master of the Holy Flame. Upload to the gallery your best and unique creations to win special rewards! Remember that you will be able to play with the Guardian on January 22nd!
Also, another week we are receiving the succession for a new class: this time the Dark Knight will recover her forgotten powers to crush her enemies!
Finally, Dark Rifts will be getting a boost for a limited time: get more rewards and complete them more frequently with this new special event.
As usual you can find the details of today’s patch notes below. Enjoy!
- Guardian Pre-creation Events
- Event 1: Mystery of the Axe
- Period: January 15 (after maintenance)–January 22 (before maintenance)
- Find the mysterious axe, complete quests and get Whispering Frost Crystal which can be exchanged for Guardian-exclusive item after Jan. 22!
- Event 2: Customize & Win
- Period: January 15 (after maintenance)–January 29 (09:00 UTC)
- Get ready to show us your artistic skills and win brand new apparel for Guardian. Submit your original and creative customization today!
- Click <Here> for the full details!
- Succession of Events: Dark Knight
- Period: January 15 (after maintenance)–February 5 (before maintenance)
- Adventurers who reach a certain level with their Dark Knight character during the event period can obtain rewards below via the Challenge tab (Y)!
- Click <Here> for full details!
- Black Spirit’s Adventure: UPGRADED
- Period: January 15 (after maintenance)–February 5th (before maintenance)
- Black Spirit’s Adventure game is upgraded for a limited time, with more dice rolls and better rewards. Roll your way through the upgraded mini board game and enjoy all the rewards!
- Click <Here> for full details!
- Winter Wonderland
- Event 1: Let it Snow: January 9 (00:00 UTC)–January 29 (23:59 UTC)
- Event 2: DIY Snowman: January 8 (after maintenance)–January 22 (before maintenance)
- Grab the Mysterious Axe
- January 8 (after maintenance)–January 22 (before maintenance)
- Pre-registration for Guardian!: December 24–January 22, 2020 (before maintenance)
- Pre-register from the website <Here>
- New Year’s Surprise
- Event 2: New Year’s Attendance: January 1 (00:00 UTC)–January 15 (23:59 UTC)
- Event 3: 2020 Fever Time!: January 1st (09:00 UTC)–Until further notice
- Succession Slow-Mo Contest
- Community Voting: January 15–January 19
- Winner’s Announcement: January 20
- Click <Here> to see all the details!
- Succession of Events, Part 4 (Kunoichi & Ninja)
- Re-cap of 2019 Contest
- Rewards for 5 winners and participation prizes have been distributed. Please check your in-game mailbox (B)!
- Special Barter is open again!
- Thank you for your patience for Special Barter to open again since January 9th.
- Please check your in-game mailbox (B) for Sea Coins distributed as compensation.
- Discount Coupon for all
- Please check your Coupon book directly from your Pearl Shop (F3) to find these coupons below:
- 20% Discount Coupon
- Apparel 20% DC Coupon
- Please note that these coupons MUST BE used before the January 22 maintenance, or they will disappear!
- Guardian is now available for pre-creation!
- Guardian is located in the first slot in Character Creation.
- Dark Rifts all around the world have expanded and their energy levels are spiking. Scholars are trying to figure out why this is happening, but so far they’ve only learned their energy repeatedly expands and shrinks.
- During the below expansion period, monsters from Dark Rifts will become much stronger. After this period, they will shrink back to their normal sizes and will not release Very Hard level monsters.
- Expansion Period: Jan 15 (after maintenance) – Feb 12 (before maintenance)
- The following Dark Rift monsters will emerge as Very Hard versions with the equivalent level of rewards.
- Dastard Bheg
- The respawn time of the following Dark Rift monsters will be 30% faster.
- Dastard Bheg
- Ancient Puturum
- Ahib Griffon.
Dark Rift was introduced as an alternative method for boss battles other than using summon scrolls. It gave us a chance to try different options and introduced various difficulty levels to heighten the tension of battle and rewarded players with better loot. We feel now is the time to give Dark Rifts some tweaks to freshen them up. Now Dark Rifts will have periods of expansion where monsters emerge as Very Hard versions and appear 30% faster than before. Of course, they will also give better loot to reward you for your endeavors, so venture out and seek these expanded Dark Rifts!
- Special Barter is open again!
- Added 5 new barter trade routes.
- All exchanges from level 1 to level 5 are available in coastal regions.
- Sea Coins can be exchanged in desert and Margoria regions.
- The following level 5 items are excluded from the newly added trade routes.
- [Level 5] Opulent Coral Trinket
- [Level 5] Cox Pirates’ Journal
- [Level 5] Rust Repair Tool
- [Level 5] Otters Fish Hook
- [Level 5] Observatory Report
- *Added more level 1 basic (land) materials available for trading.
- Increased the chance for Special Barters to occur.
- Chance to find better trade items in Special Barters increases with higher accumulated number of trades made.
- Chance to find Barter Support Box from island exploration was reduced
- Fixed the delay that occurred when the weight limit is exceeded when you move items from your Inventory to Warehouse.
- Using Blessing of Kamasylve now shows the additional weight limit increase as a buff icon at the top of the Web Central Market screen.
- Fixed the Ranger’s animation when she is grabbed to be more natural.
- Fixed the issue where Prime: Ultimate: Descending Current caused knockdown in PvP when used after learning Descending Current I, II, III, IV, V, and Absolute.
- Improved the graphical effect when equipped with the Bractus Axe
- Corrected the skill description text for Black Spirit: Raging Thunder and Lava Piercer where they had incorrect number of maximum hits.
- Fixed the issue where equipping different items after using Prime: Beast Form had both basic and beast form overlap each other.
- Improved combo connection time for skills used after Prime: Moonlight Strike.
- Prime: Bolt Wave now recovers MP depending on the number of targets hit.
- Prime: Trample now recovers HP depending on the number of targets hit as below.
- Prime: Whiplash’s Extra Hit Damage now recovers HP depending on the number of targets hit as below.
- Succession: Fearful Trembling now recovers HP depending on the number of targets hit.
- Fixed the issue where using Tree Climb after Prime: Moonlight Strike triggered Flurry of Kicks first.
- The camera shaking effect of Toxic Flood and Lava Field will now be applied on successful hits only.
- Aqua Jail Explosion and Flow: Arne’s Stream now has the Down Attack effect.
- Increased the casting speed of Aqua Jail Explosion.
- Aqua Jail Explosion now has the Slow Movement Speed effect.
- Skill effect will now match the skill speed of Aqua Jail Explosion.
- Increased the Damage of Flow: Arne’s Guidance as below.
- Changed the range of Cataclysm and Black Spirit: Cataclysm to their maximum range for all hits to damage equally.
- Hellfire now has the Forward Guard effect.
- Holding F while using Hellfire now maintains charge.
- Increased the trigger speed of Flame Knot after the use of Hellfire.
- Fixed the issue where the PvP damage for Flow: Fire Breath Marg was applied as the damage for Flow: Fire Fist Marg.
- Removed the Forward Guard effect of Chilling Wave
- You now have to press RMB again after using the below skills to trigger Shuriken Throw.
- Extra Hit after Succession: Crescent Slash
- Extra Hit after Succession: Ankle Cutter
- Alert Stance after Prime: Smokescreen or Prime: Evasive Shuriken Malice
- You now have to press SPACE again after using the below skills to trigger Prime: Smokescreen.
- Prime: Blade Spin
- Pressing LMB + RMB after Prime: Shadow Slash now casts Heart Aiming.
- HP Recovery from Extra Hit of Prime: Shuriken Flight now recovers as described in the description.
- Fixed the issue where Super Armor was not applied when using Prime: Shadow Explosion after Flow: Sky Stepping.
- Added that Super Armor is not applied during cooldown to the description of Prime: Shadow Explosion.
- Fixed the issue where Damage Reduction was not applied when using Prime: Fox Claw while mounted and on cooldown.
- Fixed the issue where pressing the key for Ninjutsu: Block Jump while it is on cooldown after using Ghost Step sometimes caused the character to stop moving.
- Fixed the issue where using Succession skills sometimes left afterimages.
- Added the “Succession” content.
- After Awakening the Dark Knight, accept the quest “[Dark Knight Succession] The Conviction” from the Black Spirit to start the Succession quest series.
- You will learn the skill “Succession: Wrath of Vedir” which will allow you to learn more powerful Kriegsmesser skills.
- You will no longer be able to use your Vediant skills.
- Added the “Succession” tab to the Skill window. The skills in this tab are affected by the AP of both Main and Awakening Weapons.
- You will be able to learn and use skills in both the “Main” and “Succession” tabs. However, if there is both an “Absolute” and “Succession” versions of the same skill, you must choose as you cannot use both versions of the skill.
- To learn certain Succession skills, you will first need to learn the preceding skills from the “Main” tab first.
- After completing the Succession quests and learning the skill “Succession: Wrath of Vedir,” you can go back and forth between Succession and Awakening skills by resetting your skills.
- To go from using Succession to Awakening skills, you need to reset your skills to unlearn “Succession: Wrath of Vedir.”
- To go from using Awakening to Succession skills, you need to reset your skills and relearn “Succession: Wrath of Vedir.”
- Fixed the issue where Air Smash was applied to all Combo: Hurricane hits.
- Fixed the issue where the last hit for Rapid Stream IV caused Knockdown instead of Floating.
- New effects were added to Blessing of Kamasylve.
- Transport Weight Limit +1,500LT
- Central Market Warehouse Capacity +2,000VT
- Maid Central Market Capacity +100VT
- The Central Market Max Price of the following items was increased.
- Memory Fragment
- Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame – Power
- Red Battlefield Crystal: Power
- Ancient Magic Crystal – Cobelinus
- Ancient Magic Crystal – Hystria
- Ancient Magic Crystal – Carmae
- Forest Path Wagon Wheel
- Forest Path Wagon Cover
- Forest Path Wagon Flag
- Ain Main Weapons
- Enhancers (Melee AP, Ranged AP, Magic AP, Grapple Resistance, Accuracy)
- Reducers (Melee Damage, Ranged Damage, Magic Damage)
- The Black Abyssal Weapon Box obtained from the [Boss] The Overlord of Omar Lava Cave quest will now be used upon obtaining it.
- To repack the Black Abyssal Weapon to a box, complete the Black Abyssal Weapon Exchange quest from Abdul Jaum.
- For details on the newly added Pearl Shop Update, please click < Here > !
- Fixed the Petrifying Berserk Miner to properly give Miner’s Rock Fragments.
- Additional rewards were added to the following Mediah main quests.
|“Shroud Knights Reconnaissance” from [I] Illezra’s Servant”
||Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame – Power
|“The Source of Corruption” from [II] Rebuilding the Merchant Guild
||Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame – Power
- Changed the hint given for the “Horio Tinya” knowledge when not obtained.
- Added text color changes to some spirit stone knowledges.
- Updated the following UIs.
- Pet List
- Campsite (Additional)
- New changes were added to the New Menu.
- The Notice category was renamed to Adventurer Support.
- Added Customer Support to New Menu -> Adventurer Support.
- Notice -> Mail was moved to Rewards (F3).
Adventurer Support is where you can find useful information, such as notices, updates, and etc., which were previously scattered in the game and on the official webpage. You can find it in the New Menu. We hope this will help you look for helpful information.
- Changed the “Ocean Navigation Setting” window name to “Navigation Settings” in the bottom of the World Map (M).
- Added “Navigation Path Setting” to Ocean Navigation setting.
- Changed the icon for Ocean Navigation Setting in the World Map to the shape of a ship’s helm.
- Added text color to the message displayed when combining Archaeologist’s Map and Lafi Bedmountain’s Upgraded Compass.
- Pressing BackSpace during interaction with NPCs will now function as “Go Back”.
- Changed the Silver part in the Storage UI to now open the number pad wherever you press in that part instead of pressing precisely the Silver icon when transferring Silver from Storage to Inventory.
- Fixed the Worker Stamina Recovery UI text to be more natural.
- Fixed the issue where new text during 1:1 chat with friends was displayed unnaturally.
- Fixed material select from Inventory to be locked during Alchemy Stone Recharge, Polishing, and Growth.
- Fixed the issue where the client shut down when you open the number pad while selecting materials during Alchemy Stone upgrade.
- Changed the check button design in the number pad UI.
- Fixed the issue where the background image of the Key Guide at the bottom of the NPC Quest List was unnatural.
- Fixed the issue where the Storage window covered the Inventory (I) when opening the Storage via the Container in your Residence after opening and closing the Transport UI.
- Fixed the issue where the size of the extract available item list window in the Extract Reform Stone window changed when you deselect the extract item without having extract materials.
- Fixed the Repair tab in the Processing UI to unusable if you do not have the Repair knowledge.
- Pressing the (?) button on the top right of the Fairy UI will link you to the relevant WIKI page.
- Added the Fairy information view function in the Fairy Information window.
- Fixed the Storage window to open on the right of the Processing window when Processing at the Storage.
- Fixed the pop up description for the Privacy Mode button in Character Select to be clearer.
- Fixed the Privacy Mode button in Character Select to be easier to click on.
- Changed the diamond and round shaped check buttons to squares.
- [Maehwa] Fixed the issue where Prime: Charged Stub Arrow’s actual damage did not match the skill description.
- Fixed the issue where the Underwear Settings did not work properly when activated while wearing an expired Pearl item.
- Fixed the typo in the How to Obtain text of the Rugged Valley Helmet.
- Fixed the issue where the weapon effect flickered when TAA was set in Settings -> Anti-aliasing.
- Fixed the issue where you were affected with Desert Disease in a specific location in the Aakman Temple.
- Fixed the graphical issue where grass appeared to be floating in some regions in the Desert Naga Temple.
- Fixed the issue where you were affected with Desert Disease in some areas in the Pila Ku Jail.
- Fixed the issue where you received Bottle of Sea Water when you gather water at the small waterfall near Oquilla’s Eye.
- Now you should receive Bottle of River Water when gathering water from this area.
- Fixed the issue where the pop up description did not show at the wharf when checking skill information right after checking in your ship.
- Fixed the issue where the Friend window closed even when the “Hide UI When Attacked” was set as “off”.
- Fixed the issue where the cooldown of Alchemy Stones in the Inventory after their use was displayed after logging back into the game.
- Fixed the issue where pop up descriptions for some items did not immediately sync with the Central Market prices.
- Fixed the issue where the screen was black when you open the World Map (M) with gamma set to lowest.
- [Warrior, Ninja, Striker, Archer] Fixed the issue where the chair was stuck to the character’s hand when standing up from fishing.
- Fixed some Succession weapons to have sparkling effects when graphics is set to Very High.
- [Warrior] Cornelius Longsword
- [Ranger] Lephria Longbow
- [Tamer] Moonlight Faerie Shortsword
- [Valkyrie] Solaria Longsword
- [Musa] Tundra Warden Blade
- [Maehwa] Te’enah Blade
- [Kunoichi] Giha Shortsword
- [Ninja] Bloodfiend Shortsword
- [Sorceress] Iron Thorn Amulet
- Fixed the issue where the seller’s name was not applied properly when selling PEN (V) level items at the Central Market.
- Fixed the issue where you could not check in Epheria Cogs to Wharf Manager Arehaza.
- Fixed the issue where using the escape feature in some parts of Sycraia teleported you to the lower level of Sycraia.
- Fixed the issue where repairing Max Durability for Ultimate Akum with Memory Fragment recovered 2 Max Durability.
- We are aware of the issue where text of certain Pearl Shop items may not appear correctly when launching your game. We apologize for the inconvenience and this issue will be resolved shortly. For the time being, please restart your client or return to the Character Selection screen to fix the issue.
- We are aware of the issue where purchase count on [Event] Shining Adventure Box in Pearl Shop (F3) might not have been reset for some players. For those affected, purchase count will be reset by 1/16/2020 23:59 UTC. Please be reminded that purchase count on this item resets every Monday (00:00 UTC).
- We are aware of the issue where Emperor Hawk will not increase in size as its tier increased after a Pet Appearance Change Coupon is used on it. This issue will be resolved with February 5th maintenance.
[Notice] – Updated 21/01
- Purchase of and exchange of High-Quality Wine has been blocked and any High-Quality Wine will be deleted and compensated with Silver (200,000 Silver per one) during the regular maintenance on Jan. 22nd.
- After the maintenance on Jan. 22nd, purchase of High-Quality Wine will be alllowed again, but the button to exchange High-Quality Wine with NPCs will disappear permanently. Please stay tuned for the patch notes on Jan. 22nd for the details.