Water is the most essential element of life because without water you can’t go fishing! Speaking of fishing, why don’t you dust off your trusty old fishing rod and get into the water to catch the special fish “Yvrug” worth 500,000 Silver?
We also have something for you enthusiastic adventure log completists. The Black Spirit has stumbled on Deve’s “encyclopedia,” and completing all six chapters of the book will grant special benefits for all your characters.
What are you waiting for? Dive into this week’s patch notes to learn all the details about Deve’s Encyclopedia, Yvrug event, and more. Have fun!
- Season of Giving
- Event 1. Yvrugs A-Coming!
- Period: November 13 (after maintenance)–November 27 (before maintenance)
- Don’t miss your chance to fish up rare Yvrugs worth 500,000 Silvers!
- Event 2. Special Challenges
- Period: November 14 00:00 UTC–November 27 23:59 UTC
- Play daily and get special rewards including [Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) via the Challenge tab (Y) based on your accumulated playtime during the event period.
- Click <Here> for the full details on these events!
- Chomp! Choco Stick Day
- Sail and Prevail Event 2: Loyal Attendance Rewards Revamped
- Community Event: Halloween Costume Contest
- Kakao Games Staff Voting Phase: November 12–13
- Announcement of Winners: November 14
- Reward distribution will be during the November 20 regular maintenance
- Sail and Prevail Event 1: Get 5 Times the Sailing EXP
- SNS Event: #BDOGreatExpedition SNS Contest
- Congratulations to the winners again! Please check the winner post <Here>
- Added Deve’s Encyclopedia.
- Deve’s Encyclopedia is an unconventional encyclopedia filled with stories about peculiar items Deve has collected and unusual ways of using them. Collect the types of items mentioned in the stories, then talk to Deve to complete the pages of the encyclopedia.
- The rewards for completing the pages will benefit all characters in your family by improving their basic stats (e.g. HP, weight limit).
- You can accept the Black Spirit quest for Deve’s Encyclopedia if your character has reached Lv. 56, completed the awakening quests, and reached family fame of 601.
- Deve’s Encyclopedia consists of 6 chapters. You must start from chapter 1 and complete each subsequent chapter in order.
- Changed the damage dealt by ballistas used by the offensive side of Conquest Wars as follows.
- Damage dealt to the gate: +10%
- Damage dealt to adventurers: +30%
- Maryan Pero’s Shop has closed.
- Added the text “Exclusive skill for Shai” to the skill description of Shai-exclusive donkey skills in the Mount Information window.
- Added a key guide for the different poses you can strike while sitting on a chair.
- The icons of any Fitness Training skills of a lower level than the highest level one you know should now appear muted.
- The icons of any Fitness Training skills of a lower level than the highest level one you know should now appear muted.
- The icons of any Zephyr or Bright Steps skills of a lower level than the highest level ones you know should now appear muted.
- Added new gear for Epheria Carrack. You can purchase them from NPC Ravinia’s Great Sea Shop.
- Epheria Carrack: Toro Cannon
- Epheria Carrack: Toro Sail
- Epheria Carrack: Toro Prow
- Epheria Carrack: Toro Plating
- Added the new item Starlight Crystal. You can purchase Starlight Crystal from NPC Ravinia’s Great Sea Shop.
- Added the new items Solar Black Stone and Lunar Black Stone. They are used for enhancing the new Epheria Carrack gear (Epheria Carrack: Toro Cannon, Epheria Carrack: Toro Sail, Epheria Carrack: Toro Prow, Epheria Carrack: Toro Plating).
- Solar Black Stone
- Use Heating in the Processing window on Fiery Black Stone x10 and Starlight Crystal x1 to get Solar Black Stone x1.
- Lunar Black Stone
- Use Heating in the Processing window on Frosted Black Stone x10 and Starlight Crystal x1 to get Lunar Black Stone x1.
- Usually you can substitute fresh fish with double the amount of dried fish while cooking. For the following fish, you will no longer need double the amount.
||Dried Goby Minnow
||Dried Striped Catfish
||Dried Roundtail Paradisefish
||Dried Rock Hind
||Dried Blackfin Sweeper
|Dried Scorpion Fish
||Dried Yellowfin Sculpin
||Dried Tongue Sole
||Dried Mackerel Pike
||Dried Round Herring
||Dried Fourfinger Threadfin
||Dried Shuttles Hoppfish
||Dried Silver Stripe Round Herring
||Dried Soho Bitterling
||Dried Oily Shiner
|Dried Notch Jaw
||Dried Bubble Eye
||Dried Korean Loach
||Dried Rosy Bitterling
- For details on newly added Pearl Shop Update, please click < Here > !
- Reduced AP of monsters at the Kratuga Ancient Ruins.
- Reduced the HP of Laytenn, who appears as a part of the security system at the Kratuga Ancient Ruins, by 30%
- When the following world bosses go berserk, their HP will decrease while they obtain a significant increase in AP. The first time they go berserk, their HP will drop down to 60% of its original HP. The second time, their HP will drop down to 10% of its original HP.
- Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption
- Ancient Kutum
- Mirumok Destroyer Offin
- Added instructions on how to get a quest item if you have lost it to the quest description of Back to Tarif.
- Added the title “Wings of Kamasylvia.”
- You can get this title by completing all the Kamasylvia main quests, then completing the new quest “Wings of Kamasylvia.”
- You can accept the quest from NPC Brolina Ornette.
- Changed requirement for getting the title “Lemoria Guard.”
- Before: Complete Quest Token of Lemoria Guards
- Now: Complete Quest Lemoria’s Will
- You can accept the new quest Lemoria’s Will from NPC Brolina Ornette after completing all the Kamasylvia main quests.
- Changed the cooldown for the following recurring quests from character to family-based. Due to this change, if any of these quests were in progress during the 13 November maintenance they were automatically forfeited and can be reaccepted from their quest acceptance NPCs.
- Lost Gift (Adventurer’s Tome)
- [Daily] Moria’s Fervor for Research
- [Daily] You Wanna Tango?
- [Daily] Subduing the Force
- [Daily] Fuming Frenzy
- [Daily] Disruption
- [Daily] Deep Grudge
- [Daily] New Pride of Giant Lions
- [Daily] Rohu’s New Hobby
- [Weekly Professional Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking I
- [Weekly Professional Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking II
- [Weekly Artisan Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking I
- [Weekly Artisan Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking II
- [Weekly Master Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking I
- [Weekly Master Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking II
- You can now accept the quest “[Repeat] Shiny Key” from Morco at Valencia City, Grána, and Duvencrune to exchange Silver Key x100 for a Gold Key.
- Reworked the Recover Max Durability window to be more informative.
- Added text descriptors for the numbers describing an item’s current max durability stats.
- Before, the stats were presented as below.
65 / 65 (100)
- Now, the same information is presented as below.
Current Max Durability: 65 (100)
Restorable Value: 35
- Guiding text will appear if you have not selected which item you want to recover the max durability of, or if you did not select the item which you will use to recover max durability with.
- Please select the item to recover.
- Please select the material.
- The Mail (B) and Read Mail windows should no longer overlap.
- Buff tooltips and mouseover tooltips will no longer be hidden even if you have the “Hide UI When Attacked” option on.
- Renamed button for recovering the condition of all your sailors via the Manage Sailors window.
- Before: Recover Condition
- Now: Recover Condition for All
- Reworked the design of the Trade Info window.
- Reworked the design of Black Spirit’s Safe.
- You can now view different characters’ inventory content in the simplified Disconnect (End Game) window if the inventory window of the simplified Disconnect (End Game) window is kept open while you select different characters.
- Before, you had to select the character, then open the inventory window to see that character’s inventory content.
- You can now see the maximum barter exchanges you can make and how many exchanges you have left on each barter node, if you have toggled on Barter Information in the World Map.
- For example, if it says 1/5 it means that there was a maximum of five exchanges available, but you only have one left.
- Fixed the issue where the Adventure Log window did not open to the bookshelf you were previously on when you last closed the window.
- Fixed the issue where the Maint. Scheduled icon did not appear in the correct location on the Server Change window.
- Fixed the issue where the gear you equipped on your horse sometimes remained invisible, even if you toggled on its appearance in the Mount Information window.
- Fixed the issue where the courser icon was sometimes used for donkeys on the Horse Market.
- Fixed the issue where the icon for a knowledge item you had already purchased from NPC Rubin’s shop became highlighted when you clicked on it.
- Fixed the issue where tax was not applied correctly when the nodes between where an Imperial Crafting Delivery box was created and where it was sold were not connected.
- Fixed the issue where the investment bank icon became inactive if you 1) had the “Search Storage Item” window open in the World Map 2) pressed the icon of an investment bank 3) closed the window that appears.
- Fixed the issue where the investment bank icon became inactive if you 1) had the storage “Transport” window open in the World Map 2) pressed the icon of an investment bank 3) closed the window that appears.
- Fixed the issue where Memory Fragment appeared as a possible material for recovering the max durability of items that could not use Memory Fragment.
- Fixed the issue where the alert message for successfully getting an item you have pre-ordered on the Central Market would not appear.
- Fixed the awkward camera angle that occurred when interacting with a certain villager at Brellin Farm, near the Outpost Supply Port.
- Fixed the issue where the Setting Archive would reset when you changed your family name.
- The Setting Archive will now be accessible even after your family name is changed.
- Fixed a text issue where some of the information about mount skill effects and resource (e.g. Stamina) consumption in the Mount Information window was incorrect.
- Fixed a text issue with the quest description of Awkward Circumstances.
- Before: Stone Golems
- Now: Blinding Stone Grave
- Fixed the graphical issue with certain cliffs along the Al Halam Sea.
- Fixed the graphical issue with some of the flags at the Altinova Arena.
- Fixed the graphical issue with the rocks and cliffside of Stonebeak Shore.
- Fixed the issue where you would sink into a certain rooftop in Altinova.
- Fixed the issue where it appeared that you could still interact with gatherable objects even after you mounted your horse.
- Fixed the issue where ships would get stuck when auto-pathing from Kuit Islands to Padix Island.
- Fixed the issue where the adventurers in standby mode sometimes appeared abnormal.
- Fixed the issue where the background of the Pearl Shop would turn white under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the following issues that occurred on the mobile central market.
- The alert message icon on the upper right part of the mobile central market window did not update if you did either sequence of actions: register an item for sale, cancel; collect the item; order an item to buy, cancel, collect silver.
- Your warehouse silver count did not automatically update after an item you registered to sell was sold.
- If an item that you have ordered was sold to you, it did not automatically appear on your “My Items” tab, without having to refresh.
- Fixed the issue where the wrong icon appeared when your miniature elephant performed the skill Rampage.
- Fixed the issue where you could crawl into the platform underneath NPC Merindora in Grána.
- Fixed the issue where you could get stuck between the wooden barricades in front of Rolenai at the Eastern Gateway.
- Fixed the issue where you could walk through a mound of earth in Naga Marsh.
- Pressing the “Delete by Family” button in your guild’s guestbook will now only delete the selected family’s comments.
- Fixed the issue where skills would not appear in your guild mount’s Mount Information window when you first connected to the game.
- Fixed the issue where the checkmark indicating the item you selected disappeared if you selected an extractable item from the Outfit Extraction window, then scrolled up and down the list of extractable items.
- Fixed the issue where you could not use the check-in or remote collection functions on your Epheria Cog at the wharf in Altinova.
- Fixed the issue where the item description of certain rowboat and fishing boat decorative gear said they could be dyed when they could not.
- Fixed the issue where the icons for your horse’s gear appeared misaligned in the Mount Information window if the horse was connected to a wagon.
- Fixed the issue where how much you have scrolled down the skill list of your mount at a stable would sometimes reset, bringing you back to the top of the skill list.
- Fixed the issue where horse emblems would not be displayed in the Register Mount window when the emblems were in the last two slots of your inventory.
- Fixed the issue where the item in the last slot of your inventory did not appear in the Load Cargo window.
- Fixed the issue where there the BDO Wiki (?) button in the Ship Info window was missing.
- [Kunoichi] Fixed the graphical issue with the chest that occurred when wearing Spring Blossom Clothes with certain customizations.
- [Striker] Fixed the graphical issue with the hair that occurred when wearing a Grotevant Helmet with a ponytail.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where dye did not apply correctly on Talis Armor, Armor of Hercules’ Might, and Rocaba Armor.
- Fixed the issue where your ship wouldn’t move if your game client time zone was different from your server time zone.
- Fixed the issue where exchanging items with an NPC consecutively would sometimes cause an unselected item to be exchanged.
- Fixed the issue where incorrect exchange items appeared on an NPC’s exchange list when you scrolled through it. This happened if you failed to exchange an item with the NPC because you did not have enough empty inventory slots.
- Fixed the issue where it looked like there were storages in villages when you were loading up your ship at a wharf, when those villages did not have storages.
- Fixed the issue where the item counts of items in the last two slots of your inventory would appear as zero in the Item Exchange List window, instead of the correct number.
- Fixed the issue where a message about “Party Distribution Option” appeared after the loading screen (e.g. after you selected a character after connecting to the server), even if you were not in a party.
- Fixed the issue where certain skills’ damage against monsters increased during world boss appearances.
- Fixed the issue where certain icons did not display properly in the Crafting Notes window.
- Fixed the graphical issue with the trousers of Khilath Outfit that occurred during awakening weapon combat mode.
- Fixed the issue where durability did not recovery correctly when recovering the durability of an accessory with the same type of accessory.
- Fixed the issue where text would bleed out of the Reward Log window of Black Spirit’s Safe.
- Fixed the issue where extra slots appeared in the Load Cargo window even though the maximum number of slots for your inventory and the village storage is both 192. This occurred when the Auto Sort option was toggled on in the Load Cargo window.
- Fixed the issue where text would bleed out of Black Spirit’s speech bubbles that appears in the bottom right side of the screen.
- Fixed the issue where the navigation buttons would sometimes bleed out of the Trade Info window.
- Fixed the issue where the location of the Pearl icon would change when you scrolled through the Pearl Shop.
- We are aware of the issue where you cannot use the storage if you are carrying the type of trade items that makes your character appear to be carrying a knapsack.
- As a workaround please transfer your trade items to your mount, then use the storage.